Monday, February 25, 2013

Exploring the city with Pocrass's little help.

Hi readers!
Same as many other blogger, the reason I started this blog is because I wanted to write and record down my journey as a foreigner, international student and a traveller in London. Especially with the module that I am taking this semester - Writing The City (it requires us to 'write the city' in our own perspective) has really motivates me to start blogging.

Not so long ago, when I went back to Malaysia for a short break, I discovered this book while wandering in the bookstore, its called "Side Walks - a journey for exploring your city" by Kate Pocrass. To me, this is one of those "love at first sight" kind of book as I have a hobby of collecting journal and notebooks. It is a very handy book that contains charming illustrated journals that gives you various kind of ideas to discover the hidden and extraordinary details of the city. Without a doubt, I bought this book and decided to steal some of the ideas from this book to explore the city ( I am so lucky to have this book, because apparently this was the last book in the store). And, Of course, I will definitely blog about my exploration here!







I am sorry that I could not find any electronic version of this book. I promise that I will snap some of the pages down that I used to explore "my" city in the later post.


Hope you enjoy!

eccz

No comments:

Post a Comment